Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Shoebox Swap

by Holly
by Chris

by Yoo-rah

by Tammy

by Letitia

by Shelley

by Rae Anne

by Michelle C.

by Michelle B.


by Mary

by Liz

by Lisa

by Kristy

by Kirsten

by Katrina

by Jen

by Julie


by Denise

by Dee

by Christy F.

by Joan


by Celina



This past weekend, I was the organizer of a Christmas-themed Shoebox Swap. We held the event at Lone Star Retreat and Event Center in Georgetown. It is a great place and I highly recommend their facilities. We had 24 stations set up---one for each participant. Each participant designed a card and cut up all the pieces for the others to make it. Then we rotated from spot to spot and made one anothers' cards. It's like centers in school, but for adults!!! If you ever have a chance to participate in one of these events, I highly recommend it. If you are interested in attending one in the future, let me know because plans are already in the making for another one.

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Hey, I got credit for Lynn's card!!LOL!!! These are all so lovely and I sure hope I can make it next time. Lynn said it was great fun!!