Monday, August 25, 2008

Go, Granny, Go!

I made this card for my mom's 69th birthday. The inside reads, "getting lucky means you found your car in the parking lot." My mom has a great sense of humor and is NOTHING like the granny on the card. She is so much fun and is very active. I got this set when I was in Wisconsin last month visiting my sister-in-law, Juli. I got so excited when I found out that Juli lives just a couple of miles from the Gina K store. I went to the store and bought lots of goodies. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Gina. She was out of town while I was there.

Stamp Set: you know you're old when... by Gina K Designs
Cardstock/Paper: SU Regal Rose, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Certainly Celery cardstock and Making Memories AquaPolkaDotScarf Designer Paper. Coloring Done with SU Markers.
Embellishments: SU Black Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Black Eyelets, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects for her glasses.
Tools: SU Tag punch










1 comment:

Jackie said...

I thought you needed a comment since your blog is so new. Love the birthday card for your mom! She sounds like what I want to be like when I am approaching 70.